I’m planning on doing a larger yearly goal breakdown (oh, it’s gonna be a total GOST table ’cause that’s what happens when your LIFE IS STRATEGY), but wanted to do some short-term goals between now and the end of the year. Mainly because it’s now dark and cold and the blankets on my couch are really soft so I need to do…something.
- Improve dressage score at final show of year (Nov 11)
- Do not go off course/fall off at final show of year
- Confidently get around BN course, however that may be
- Find something to stop grazing muzzle rubs on smooshy nose
- Work on not periscoping head around, and instead taking the comments from our last dressage test: “lower neck to connect through back”
- Work without stirrups every ride, increasing time
- Ride bareback at least 3 times
- Workout at least four times while home for Thanksgiving
- Put money away for saddle fund
- Read a book instead of binge watching television
- Snuggle with Lucy horse at my parents’ house
Goals? What are they? LOL good luck 🙂 and yes blankets win on couch!
I hear you on the books>television. I had to put that goal in place for myself a year or two ago. Fast forward – it’s been a big success and I really sleep better after reading vs. TVing lol
Best of luck through the homestretch of 2017.
I love to read, but I have to be super careful reading before bed because I have ZERO self control and will stay up all night to finish a book. I was totally that kid who got in trouble reading under the covers with a flashlight!